All participants in the tournament assume the risk of injury. Mythri Sportz, its employees, and volunteers shall not be liable for injury to any person, and shall not be liable for loss or damage to personal property arising from or in any way resulting from participation in the tournament.
All the teams must sign the Liability form before start of the tournament.
Mythri Sportz prohibits possession or consumption of alcohol to anyone representing the team, including friends and family members, during its events and anywhere in the events location. Possession or consumption of alcohol will forfeit the team from the Mythri Sportz Pickleball tournament.
- The organizing committee of Mythri Sportz shall have the power to make decisions on any matters or questions not specifically covered in the rules.
- Disputes should be resolved between the team captains. When the dispute cannot be resolved, replay the point.
- During the game, any concerns or disagreements should be voiced only through your respective team captains. We will not entertain any other viewpoints from your team.
- Good sportsmanship is required of all participants. Team captains assume full responsibility for the conduct of their teams. Players may be suspended or disqualified from play for any perceived unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Any physical or verbal abuse involving any player or team will be subject to the team being disqualified directly from the tournament and further actions, including removal if required. We encourage victims of any abuse to have the confidence to come forward to any tournament official, knowing they will be listened to and assured their allegations will be taken seriously and investigated.
Disclaimer - Please Read
Mythri Sportz Pickleball Trophy Organizers reserve all the rights to change game rules and tournament format at any point in time based on their discretion and their decisions will be considered final.
Rules being framed, please check back here later ..